Our appraisals for litigation support can provide guidance and documentation at key junctures in litigation involving residential properties. Our team brings all our expertise in appraisals to the litigation environment with an impartial, best practices approach. Litigation support typically involves divorce, condemnation, construction defects or a seller not disclosing known defects prior to a sale.
- – Assistance evaluating the case and the level of exposure or opportunity
- – Reviewing analysis or appraisals performed by third parties
- – Developing an appropriate measure of damages
- – Preparing an appraisal and developing an opinion regarding the amount of damages, if any exist
- – In-depth research regarding complex issues, such as whether there is a deleterious effect on the market value of a property due to construction or other issues
- – Expert witness testimony at depositions and trial
We take good care of our clients and the persons we work with. So if you’re a legal professional look for assistance with a case, give us call today!
Select your Appraisal Based on the Size of Your House
*Waterfront Homes, Properties over 2 Acres or Complex Properties must select Jumbo Appraisal
Don't know your Properties Square Footage?Look-up Your Property Tax Record
We boast a 48-72 hour turn times from order to delivery. No other appraisal office in our area can do that without cutting corners. We can promise it, and we do not cut corners.
With 14 years in the business, we know the local market better than any other appraisal company. Knowing the market means knowing the true value of your property.
We put a top priority on quality of product. We realize that the value of your property is not a haphazard idea. We cross our "T’s" and dot our "I’s". You can trust that accuracy is our number one aim.